*In patients with hypercholesterolaemia/mixed dyslipidaemia, HeFH, and ASCVD on moderate- to high-intensity statins.
†87% of patients were on high-intensity statins and 62% were on ezetimibe.
‡In the study, 2690 recent MI patients received Repatha®, 2254 of whom achieved LDL-C levels <55 mg/dl.
§25% RRR reported as the key secondary endpoint: composite of cardiovascular death, MI or stroke. HR: 0.75; 95% CI: 0.62-0.91; p=0.003. ARR: 3.2%; 95% CI: 1.2-5.2.
ACS = Acute coronary syndrome; ARR = Absolute risk reduction; ASCVD = Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease; CV = Cardiovascular; EAS = European Atherosclerosis Society; ESC = European Society of Cardiology; EVOPACS = EVOlocumab for Early Reduction of LDL-cholesterol Levels in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes; HeFH = Heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia; LDL-C = Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol; LS = Least squares; MI = Myocardial infarction; PCSK9 = Protein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9; RRR = Relative risk reduction.
- Repatha® (evolocumab) Summary of Product Characteristics. Last revised: 31 March 2021.
- Robinson JG, et al. JAMA. 2014;311:1870-82.
- Raal FJ, et al. Lancet. 2015;385:331-40.
- Nicholls SJ, et al. JAMA. 2016;316:2373-84.
- Sabatine MS, et al. N Engl J Med. 2017;376:1713-22.
- Gencer B, et al. JAMA Cardiol. 2020;5(8):1-6. Main paper & Supplementary appendix.